Friday, December 26, 2008

Worth-watching Movies



(LOVE: A hidden love story in science fiction movie)


I have heard a lot of negative comments about this movie especially many movie crazes have categorized it as 'nonsense' movie, but I would say it is a romantic love story which is presented in a 'very' science fiction movie. There is one thing I am not really satisfy - the poster of the movie! It has not much to do with the story line, but to catch our attention, alright, I admit, I got caught! But, I have no regrets watching it because Rob's passionate love towards Beth and he never gives up to Beth is worth learning. Besides that, the way the director presents the story - camcorder is so cool! Although it is quite sickening while watching it (my friends were moaning beside me in the cinema from the beginning until the end of the movie) but it is an awesome technique of filming...


(LOVE: The strong believe in mother and son love makes a dazzling ending)

A very touching story about the eagerness of a 9-year-old boy to see his mother who is not a couple of miles away from him but a few hundreds miles away! It sounds so impossible for a 9-year-old boy to sneak into another country illegally by his own, but what I could say is LOVE makes it happen. Love of a son to a mother, love of a mother to a son; without the strong believe in love, he will not be able to overcome all the obstacles he faces along the journey to the arms of his mother. I was holding my tears back when the story comes to the end when they eventually meet...



This is an awesome movie which the "story teller" (the author)is revealed in the end of the movie. Personally, I feel that jealousy and childishness of Briony (Cecilia's sister) change the destiny of Cecilia and Robbie. Poor Cecilia ad Robbie die on the same day but at different places; only their souls could be reunited at the beach where they are supposed to meet...

(LOVE: An incredible relationship between a destiny changed couple)






p/s:
These are just a part of the movie collections that I feel worth-watching.

No comments: